Red Stag's PackageGame Hunting Ireland
RED STAG’S PACKAGE
The stalking packages are the most popular packages with our hunters, these include;
• Red Stag Trophy Hunt – also applies to Fallow and Sika.
• 4 days stalking.
• 5 nights stay, full board including meals & drinks*
• All transport needs, including airport pickup and drop-off.
– Irish hunting permit
– Fire Arm’s license
– Gun’s 30-06-270-7mm win-mag and ammunition
– All guns fitted with scopes and zeroed
– Package also includes one non-hunter per hunter
– We can cater for 3 hunters
– All packages can be tailored to suit
The ever popular mixed stalk and wing hunt.
• Start with a quality stalking of Reds, Sika, Fallow and Ibex Billy’s.
• This can be followed by wing hunting including Woodcock, Pheasant and Partridge, Duck and Snipe.
We want you to design your own hunting trip, we then deliver.
With you in charge – your trip is self tailored.
Catering for up to 3 hunters and one non-hunter per hunter.
Full board and all meals & drinks* included.
– All transport needs
– Airport pickup and drop off
– Irish hunting Permit
– Fire Arm’s License
– Rifle’s 30-06-270-7mm win mag
– Shotguns and all ammunition
*Requests for specific drinks should be made in advance. Whilst we endeavor to provide for your drinks needs, specific requests may be extra.
Not Included in all packages are air fares, travel insurance, hunting insurance and shipping of trophy’s.
If you have specific requirements, have no hesitation in asking.
For years I wanted to hunt Ireland but finding the right outfitter, especially thousands of miles from home, can be challenging. I made the right choice in hunting with Kevin and Marie at Game Hunting Ireland. Kevin is a true professional who offers the very best of all things Irish hunting. From planning and customizing your trip, to every day of your hunt, Kevin works incredibly hard to personally deliver a first-class experience. You will be welcomed as family with warm hospitality, humor, great food and lodging. Having lived right there his entire life, Kevin’s direct knowledge of the mountains, hills, bogs, and forests along with the wild animals that live there, is remarkable and he will do everything to put you in the best spot. And when you can actually feel the deep roar of a red stag in your chest, hear the high-pitch whistle of a sika, or stalk into the repetitive grunting of a rutting fallow buck, you will know this is a truly unique hunting experience unlike anything in North America. I am already looking forward to my return trip.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions or enquires, you are very welcome to contact us. We will be happy to help.